At Plaza Palmera, your safety is always our priority. We appreciate your patience as our stores and restaurants work hard to meet government mandates and safety guidelines in order to fully reopen.
In addition to take-out and delivery, courtyard seating is also available for restaurant patrons. Many retailers are open for in-store shopping as well as curbside pick-up. Everyone must wear a mask.
YOUR SAFETY IS OUR PRIORITY
The following measures are being implemented throughout the center and in stores and restaurants.
• Employees with fever, cold, or flu like symptoms are required to stay home.
• Masks and daily temperature testing are required for employees.
• Increased disinfecting is practiced throughout the center including restrooms, seating, and dining areas.
• Hand sanitizer is provided in restrooms, entrances, and common areas.
• Social distancing is encouraged with posters and floor markers.
• Posted reminders feature safety guidelines recommended by CDC.
• Seating is positioned at safe distances.
• Connect Lounge is temporarily closed.
Please follow CDC safe shopping guidelines to protect yourself and others:
• Wear protective masks, frequently wash hands for 20 seconds, and use the hand sanitizer available in the restrooms and at the entrances of the center.
• Maintain a distance of at least six feet from other shoppers and employees.
• If a store is busy, please come back later or wait your turn using the social distance markers.
• Avoid touching your mouth, nose and eyes with unwashed hands.
• If you cough or sneeze, cover your nose and mouth with a tissue and discard it immediately in a trash can. Wash or sanitize your hands.
• Stay home if you have a fever, cold, or flu-like symptoms such as cough, sore throat, runny nose, or body aches.
Stay informed by referring to the following websites as new information is released:
California Department of Public Health – www.cdph.ca.gov
San Diego Country Coronavirus Response – sandiegocounty.gov
World Health Organization – www.who.int
Centers for Disease Control – www.cdc.gov