GLA: 130,000 Square Feet
Plaza Palmera is located in San Diego, California, directly across from the world’s largest land border crossing. – Over 100,000 people travel daily northbound through this
robust port of entry between the United States and Tijuana, Mexico.
- Plaza Palmera is positioned with incredible visibility and access for people coming through the new pedestrian border crossing and the adjacent transit hub. With its main entrance directly across, Plaza Palmera serves as the gateway into San Diego’s largest value shopping district.
- For many visitors crossing the border, Plaza Palmera isn’t just their first stop, but it’s also their last shopping and dining destination before returning home.
Plaza Palmera, formerly Outlets at the Border, is the newest shopping center to join San Diego’s largest value shopping district. Plaza Palmera features an eclectic mix of outlet and traditional national, regional and local tenants. Located along the world’s busiest land border crossing, this beautiful open-air environment offers retailers the opportunity to join an established collection of over 200 branded stores. Its premium location, contemporary design, digital signage, and modern amenities make Plaza Palmera a beacon to the area’s built-in traffic as well as to San Diego’s regional and tourist consumers who travel up to 50 miles to cash in on the value experience.
Explore your opportunity to capitalize on the unlimited potential of this thriving retail area at Plaza Palmera.
Long Term Leasing
Plaza Palmera currently has long-term leasing opportunities for stores and restaurants.
Contact: Robert Disher, VP, Retail Agency Leasing 1.310.220.8661 Email: Robert.Dishler@am.jll.com
Specialty Leasing: RMU’s and Pop-Up Concepts
Our in-line short-term leases provide the same level of customer traffic as our permanent stores with minimum investment. Learn more about this exciting retail opportunity!
Contact: Andrea Schubert Andrea.Schubert@bridge33captial.com
Facts and Figures
- Located at the busiest land border crossing in the world
- 70 million annual crossings (car and pedestrian)
- Convenient access directly off the I-5 and I-805 Freeways
- 25,000 pedestrians cross the border daily just steps from the center’s entrance
- Realignment of I-5 turned Plaza Palmera into a freeway-visible shopping center
- 2.6 million people live within 15 miles of Plaza Palmera (Including Mexico)
- 81 K average annual household income within a 30-mile radius
- 70+ conventions in San Diego per year
- $500 Million in annual retail sales within the region
- 10X annual visits by shoppers who frequent Plaza Palmera