GLA: 130,000 Square Feet
Plaza Palmera, formerly Outlets at the Border, is the newest shopping center to join San Diego’s largest value shopping district. Plaza Palmera features an eclectic mix of outlet and traditional national, regional and local tenants. Located along the world’s busiest land border crossing, this beautiful open-air environment offers retailers the opportunity to join an established collection of over 200 branded stores. Its premium location, contemporary design, digital signage, and modern amenities make Plaza Palmera a beacon to the area’s built-in traffic as well as to San Diego’s regional and tourist consumers who travel up to 50 miles to cash in on the value experience.
Explore your opportunity to capitalize on the unlimited potential of this thriving retail area at Plaza Palmera.
Key OAB Brands Include: San Diego’s largest H&M, Armani Exchange Outlet, Express Factory Outlet, Asics Super Outlet, Foot Locker, O’Neill Outlet, Volcom Outlet, Rack Room Shoes, Sunglass Hut, and more.
Outlet District Retailers Include: Ann Taylor, Banana Republic, Coach, Disney, Kate Spade, J.Crew, LOFT, Michael Kors, Nike, Polo Ralph Lauren, Steve Madden, Tommy Hilfiger, Under Armour and over 100 more.
Long Term Leasing
Plaza Palmera currently has long term leasing opportunities for stores and restaurants.
Our in-line short-term leases provide the same level of customer traffic as our permanent stores with minimum investment. Learn more about this exciting retail opportunity!
Facts and Figures
- Located at the busiest land border crossing in the world
- 70 million annual crossings (car and pedestrian)
- Convenient access directly off the I-5 and I-805 Freeways
- 25,000 pedestrians cross the border daily just steps from the center’s entrance
- Realignment of I-5 turned Plaza Palmera into a freeway-visible shopping center
- 2.6 million people live within 15 miles of Plaza Palmera (Including Mexico)
- 81 K average annual household income within a 30-mile radius
- 70+ conventions in San Diego per year
- $500 Million in annual retail sales within the region
- 10X annual visits by shoppers who frequent Plaza Palmera